The joint meeting of the two ZIM networks PlaMoWa Europe and PlaWas took place from 14th – 16th October 2019 in the premises of Deutsche Umwelthilfe and in the Zeiss-Großplanetarium in Berlin. The focus was on new research and development projects emerging from the network and carried out in cooperation. The highlight was a guest lecture by Berliner Wasserbetriebe on the topic of water pollution, and the project management organisation VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH was also represented to provide insights into the R&D project work within the framework of ZIM.
- Network Meeting in Berlin October 16, 2019
- PlaWas At Roundtable Schlei October 2, 2018
- PlaWas Network Meets In Berlin September 21, 2018
- Plastics In Organic Waste: Burden For Soil And Waters April 5, 2018
- Microplastic: “Anthropogenic Basic Load Of Plastic Particles” In German Rivers March 15, 2018